Friday, June 20, 2008

What's in your top 5?


The brilliant Miss El tagged me for the Five Favorite things meme. So, considering where my head has been at lately (I've been letting my inner-13-year-old drive the brain) I thought I'd go with Top Five Favorite Cute Boys Who Sing.





David Cook - The squee-inducing winner of this year's American Idol.


Sondre Lerche - The Norwegian Justin Timberlake


Rufus Wainwright - Alt-folk showman


Drake Bell - Late 60's throwback


Morrissey - Okay, so he's not a 'boy' anymore but one never forgets one's first love.

Hmmm, now, who to tag....how about: Yumi Yumi, Lovely Lou, Moogan, Lovely Leslie and Cassandra.

5 comments:

T.Allen-Mercado said...

Thanks for sharing this, a trip back to 13 was fun. I just wish I could stay for a while and have my folks pay the bills :D

KiWi said...

A trip back to 13 without the leg-warmers and frosted lipstick. Much better the second time.

Elise of Argyle Whale said...

I definitely have to check out sondre lerche now given that description!

La Alicia said...

Morrissey may no longer be a boy but is surely a classic! :)

Trina said...

oh wonderful list! :) Sondre Lerche and Rufus are especially lovely. :) Super cute blog you have here. :)