Thursday, June 19, 2008

Creature Comfort's Sw-elegant Ball



So, I've decided to go to Creature Comfort's online soiree.

Like any good guest, I'll be bringing my hostess these silver julep cups (darling)

I'll be channelling Holly Golightly in my Vera Wang dress and Gucci shoes. (fierce)


Don't be fooled by the rocks 'round my neck, ladies.

And no party would be complete without a bottle of the witch to finish things off.
A lovely time is sure to be had by all.



Bangarang Red Velvet Revolution cupcake anyone?

5 comments:

Ez said...

This is fabulous! That dress is to die for and red velvet cake... yummers! Thanks for coming to my party and making it so much fun!
xox
Ez

mandco said...

So lovely meeting you through CC's birthday party! :-)And that dress is divine!! :-)

Anairam said...

Oh great shoes, darling! Now take them off and go and find some of that Red Velvet cake, and I'll just ... er ... try them on. Oh divine! I am leaving now!!

Kati said...

Yes please to the red velvet!

Rosa said...

That little black number is divine and those shoes! Yowza. Anything made with red velvet is a winner with me, but cupcakes will take the show!