Saturday, March 15, 2008

Falling in love again


...never wanted to. What am I to do? I can't help it. Once more, American Idol has hooked me....sucked me in and made me care. In the words of Paula Abdul, I'm forever your girl. Last season, I thought it was over. I thought I was finally ready to move on. We had our ups and downs seasons 1-5. then you changed. It's like you weren't even trying anymore. I thought I was getting over you . I didn't care...I didn't call. And then you came back....promising you'd changed. And, like a fool, I took you back. Now, I'm staying up late, glued to the phone...I love you, American Idol.

Vote David Cook :)

3 comments:

Rosebud Collection said...

Boy, I wish my blog would have that effect on people..

nanjodogz said...

I do love David Cook -- he's amazing, the best one on the show -- Love Him!

Margins. said...

I stopped watching American Idol long ago. Then one day, it was on my television for some odd reason and there appears Jason Castro. Sigh.

It's nice that we have different guys in mind. Less competition. haha

I can relate. I always feel like I'm being judged when mentioning American Idol.