Thursday, May 31, 2007
Wednesday, May 30, 2007
Tuesday, May 29, 2007
Monday, May 28, 2007
Sunday, May 27, 2007
Saturday, May 26, 2007
Friday, May 25, 2007
Wednesday, May 23, 2007
Tuesday, May 22, 2007
Saturday, May 19, 2007
I took another shot at making a bag of some sort. This one is sans zipper, which is better for me. The lining is a fabu Finlandia print but the outside is allllll meeee.
I'm thinking of making a silkscreen of my apple pattern so I can print larger pieces of fabric.
My stitchwork isn't exactly invisible but I'm getting better.
Friday, May 18, 2007
Thursday, May 17, 2007
Wednesday, May 16, 2007
This little gem is the first in a new series I'm cooking up called Portrait of Lady. Please ignore the wood panelling in the game room and the Cabinet of Dr. Caligari dolls that are holding up my painting.
Monday, May 14, 2007
I think I'll call him Bertie.
Oh, and I painted a little swan during Heroes. I'm on a swan kick ever since I watched Picnic at Hanging Rock.
Sunday, May 13, 2007
Saturday, May 12, 2007
Thursday, May 10, 2007
Wednesday, May 09, 2007
I'm also thinking that a mermaid dollie would be good. Perhaps a ninja, too.
Tuesday, May 08, 2007
Sunday, May 06, 2007
Ah, I'm dreaming of beaches and sunny destinations. Especially after Pink blogged of sugar-white beaches and cocktails.
I'm dreaming of salty air and warm breezes and never-ending mojitos. Aaaahhh.
I'll have to settle for a Clive Owen film and a fuzzy chartruese.
Saturday, May 05, 2007
Friday, May 04, 2007
• Start with 7 random facts/habits about yourself
• People who are tagged have to write their 7 things on their blog
• Then choose another 7 people to get tagged and list their names
• Don't forget to leave them a comment to tell them they have been tagged and to read your blog
* I'm very short. I'm six inches too tall to be a midget but still quite small
* I am a gossip magazine junkie. I know they are crap but they are such glossy crap
* I'm not big on sharing personal information. This is a very hard exercise for me
* I am a shoe junkie. At one time, I owned 150 pairs of shoes.
* I would forsake all other food for popcorn and vanilla frozen custard
* I talk to my sister about 8 times a day on email. We still get together as a family about once a month
* I am constantly on the hunt for the perfect shade of brown lipstick and the perfect pair of black pants. This is my white whale.
Now, I gotsta tag 7 more. I'll pick 7 who are far more interesting than i am
Wednesday, May 02, 2007
So, lately my head has been filled with visions of dancing geishas. The round designs are on their way to Chicago to be made into mirrors. I figure I'll make little felt geisha head pouches for them as well.
The other panel is printed fabric. I'm thinking that I'll make it into a tote bag.
A name: I'm thinking my dancing geisha should be either Reiko or Midori. What do you think? I like Midori but it makes me think of green melon liquor.