Saturday, August 25, 2007



Bursts of creative energy. I spent the better part of saturday making a Goombella doll with my daughter. She and her dad spent the better part of 2 weeks defeating Paper Mario and to the victor go the spoils. The other is a new tee design I like to call 'Skully'. I didn't get a very good print so I'll have to make another one to photograph for the shop.
In the meantime, I've got some serious canvas ideas to work out once I can extract myself from this time votrex called 'la internet'.

2 comments:

~Stella said...

OMG, I LOVE skully!! Totally darling!

Yes, "la internet" is a vortex, no? It is my hugest time waster on a day-to-day basis...and my most pleasurable use of time-I-should-be-spending-doing-housework.

~Stella

Dees said...

Love it!!!!The skull is soooooo great Kiwi!and the doll too.I love making things with my girls.sigh... daughters.
hugs Dees