Friday, May 04, 2007

TAGGED

Diane tagged me so I must comply

• Start with 7 random facts/habits about yourself
• People who are tagged have to write their 7 things on their blog
• Then choose another 7 people to get tagged and list their names
• Don't forget to leave them a comment to tell them they have been tagged and to read your blog

* I'm very short. I'm six inches too tall to be a midget but still quite small
* I am a gossip magazine junkie. I know they are crap but they are such glossy crap
* I'm not big on sharing personal information. This is a very hard exercise for me
* I am a shoe junkie. At one time, I owned 150 pairs of shoes.
* I would forsake all other food for popcorn and vanilla frozen custard
* I talk to my sister about 8 times a day on email. We still get together as a family about once a month
* I am constantly on the hunt for the perfect shade of brown lipstick and the perfect pair of black pants. This is my white whale.


Now, I gotsta tag 7 more. I'll pick 7 who are far more interesting than i am
Dees
Lou
Pink
Emily
Juliet
Ellia
Amanda

2 comments:

bellacolle said...

Oh my goodness! I couldn't imagine 150 pairs of shoes! that's awsome! looove shoes, I probably would have thought I had died and gone to heaven to have that many! lol!

diane said...

great list! i'm short too!! power to us short people!

*diane
colormebella from etsy