Thursday, January 05, 2006

Geek

If you haven't noticed by now, I'm a gigantic geek. I was raised with an older brother who was majorly into comic books, sci-fi, fantasy, british television...the whole geek package. It's like medichlorians in the bloodstream, ya know?
Well, lately, I've been brought back to my geekiest roots squealing all the way by the new Doctor Who. I thought that after Christopher Eccleston, I'd never be able to love another Doctor again (of course, I thought that after Tom Baker, too) but this new Doctor has renewed my enthusiasm.
However, there won't be any new episodes until Spring now. ARGH!
I guess I'll have to watch reruns of Deep Space Nine and and Angel to tide me over.

oh, yeah, and bring back Captain Jack Hotness...i mean, Harkness.

2 comments:

lyn said...

The new Dr Who episode was one of our major Christmas highlights, so we are Geeks too ( and proud of it).
I just looked on your etsy shop, as I would love a ninja t-shirt for a 2 yr old and an 8 yr old.
Do you have any ??
They are fab !

KiWi said...

huzzah.
Just specify the exact size you need and I'll hook you up.