Friday, December 09, 2005

Swap time

I have received my first swap partner for my first pinkpurpleandorange swap and since I'm pretty sure my swapee will look here for clues as to who I am, I thought I'd make it easy.

I am someone who loves:
shoes
celebrity gossip
handbags
vintage clothing, books, knicknaks, hats, etc
christmas ornaments
pink (the color, not the singer)
Ben Folds
tea cups
socks of all colors, patterns and lengths
burberry plaids
cardigans (the sweaters, not the band)
Audrey Hepburn and Jackie Kennedy
bangle bracelets

I am someone who does not like:
swooshy nylon track pants
sweatshirts with doilies and things hot-glued to them
holiday themed clothing on people over the age of 13
racism
hairspray
clowns
war
most network television
stale popcorn at the movies

I'm am someone who:
writes for a living
knits
sews
draws
embellishes
and occasionally bakes

No comments: