Tuesday, December 27, 2005

2005 - it's almost over

In an effort to wrap up this horrible, no-good, very bad year, I'll my favorite things of 2005 (based soley on my opinion)
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
Serenity
Sin City
Get Behind Me Satan - The White Stripes
Nicole Richie's dramatic reinvention
my new neice, Frankie
Perez Hilton, Pink is the new blog and all the gossip gods and goddesses
American Idiot - Green Day
Heather Ross's Lightning Bugs fabric line
Post Secret
The online community: Hillary, Lyn, Amanda, Heidi, Beth and Krista and countless others.
and last but not least, finally starting my KiWi Cuties line.

Here's hoping that next year will have none of the sorrow of this year and 10 times the joy.

3 comments:

rose said...

I knew there was another adult woman somewhere who loved "Sin City"! Thanks for the "Post Secret" link, I wasn't aware of it.

Leslie said...

Hi there! Just found you via soulemama! Fun, fun, fun stuff!

I'm off to visit your KiWi Cuties now!

~ Leslie, www.rubber-sol.com

KiWi said...

wow! my blog has traffic...
welcome. slide down my rainbow into my cellar door.