Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Pandaphelia - there is no known cure



Inspired by Lyn's adorable panda purse I made this cute little guy who is soon to be listed on Custom Mom

There's just something so darned adorable about panda bears.

Additional: maybe I'm on to something here. My daughter flipped over the panda face. she wants a t-shirt of one. hmmm. Pandaphelia is contageous.

Since I've already got one homage, let's go for 2. After talking with the insanely talented Heidi Kenney yesterday, I started doodling this little guy. What do you think? Is he bib material?
french toast

2 comments:

lyn said...

Love that panda, and that toast !
The toast is certainly bib material.
Love it !

purse party said...

Too much to do and so little time. Cliche, I know, but it's true. Nice blog. I had to say something nice about it. I am off to search for a site about purse party now. May you have a happy new year.